- Sort by Default Order
Cree/Salish songstress Fawn Wood weaves songs of longing, hope and the joys of life that uplift the soul and heal the heart. Fawn Wood (Cree/Salish) - Vocals, hand drum, rattles, spoken words with Dallas Waskahat (Frog Lake Cree) - Vocals, hand drums, rattles Charles Wood III (Cree) - Lead vocals on “Singing and Praying”, vocals, hand drums Tony Duncan (Apache/Mandan-Hidatsa-Arikara) - Native American Flute on “Singing and Praying.” Alan DiPerna - Piano, electric guitar and instrumental arrangement on “Hopelessly Devoted.”
From the pristine forests of the Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwe, the soaring vocal melodies and swaying beat hand drums of Sullivan Squad evoke the crisp nights of the Round Dance.
- Michael Migizi Sullivan Sr. (Ojibwe Anishinaabe) - Vocals, hand drum
- Niizhoo Sullivan (Ojibwe Anishinaabe/Ho-Chunk) - Vocals, hand drum
- Preston Sullivan (Ojibwe Anishinaabe/Ho-Chunk) - Vocals, hand drum
- Lennox Sullivan (Ojibwe Anishinaabe/Ho-Chunk) - Vocals, hand drum
- Lexie Sullivan (Ojibwe Anishinaabe/Ho-Chunk) – Vocals
Grammy-nominated Young Spirit share a message of joy and healing with an unprecedented collection of rockin’ Round Dance songs meant to move the world.